May Chang, Cedarwood & Lemon Shampoo BarSold Out
May Chang, Cedarwood & Lemon Shampoo Bar
Kitenest Shampoo Bars will protect your hair from root to tip with its unique blend of oils and butters. Say hello to shiny and strong hair, without the plastics and toxins.
Loaded with plant magic, our solid shampoo bars combine the ultimate cleaning combo: May Chang, Cedarwood and Lemon. Together, it’ll make your hair zesty fresh, strong and revitalised.
Our bars are zero-waste, come packaging-free, while your ingredients are printed on a free wildflower seed card. Once you’re finished with it, just pop it into moist soil and frequently water to grow and reveal a delightful mixture of wildflowers. Printed only using vegetable inks, our seed cards are 100% natural, leaving no harmful or harsh chemicals in the ground.
This is a 100% natural product, cruelty-free and palm oil-free. It is free from any nasties (no toxic chemicals or G.M.O.s) and is vegan-friendly too.
How to use: Designed to be suitable for both regular or infrequent use. Simply lather up your bar in between your hands, and apply the soap directly to thoroughly wet hair. For thick hair and those that shampoo less often, make sure to repeat this twice. Keep your bar dry in between uses.
- No synthetic chemicals here. This means no stripping your hair of its natural oils, giving greater protection against hair loss and damage
- Completely plastic-free!
- Handmade in small batches
- Smells great!
- No nasty impacts on marine life (no plastic bottles, and no harsh ingredients going down the sink)
Ingredients: Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate), Castor Oil (Sodium Castorate), Sweet Almond Oil (Sodium Almondate), Cocoa Butter (Sodium Cocoa Butterate), Water (Aqua), Naturally-occurring Glycerin, Shea Butter (Sodium Shea Butterate), Essential Oils of May Chang (Litsea cubeba) and Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica), Lemon Peel Powder. The essential oils naturally contain Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene
- May Chang essential oils - known as the ‘”mountain pepper” in Mandarin, this plant is great for refreshing hair. Its revitalising citrus scent makes it perfect for relieving fatigue, lethargy and mental fogginess.
- Cedarwood essential oils - balances the oil-producing glands in the scalp helping to promote hair growth and reduce hair loss. It also has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, which can treat different conditions that contribute to dandruff or hair loss.
- Lemon peel powder - Contains high amounts of Vitamin C and calcium to help promote a healthy scalp. Loaded with citrus bio-flavonoids, which are a very powerful source for the reduction of Oxidative stress from your body.